STOP FIGHTING AGAINST MY TITLE as OBOLOPRINCE GLS
Gogo luke Smith tell Andoni/Obolo People/ Leaders.
Who is a prince?
1.     The son of a monarch. a close male relative of a monarch, especially a son's son a male royal ruler of a small state, actually, nominally, or originally subject to a king or emperor
2.     . A male member of a royal family other than the monarch, or a son of the monarch
3.     A prince is a male ruler, monarch, or member of a monarch's or former monarch's family. Prince is a hereditary title in the superiority of some European states. The feminine equivalent is a princess
4.     a male member of a royal family; especially : the son or grandson of a king or queen. : a male ruler or monarch in some countries. : a man who is the best in his field.

 If all these Definitions are correct check or trace my Family Background to Akaradi town in Andoni/Obolo LAG, and see if I do not fall into most of these category as an endorse Prince. 1point.

Some thoughtlessly Non literate of the Andonians/Obolo’s with their myopic rationality are now fighting Against Me. In deferent form. Simply because am Called OBOLOPRINCE GLS.
Hear me. They have appeared in court to stop my Companies trade mark registration As Oboloprince film Embassy. Saying my chosen Name is a spam. Fraud, self-impose, that it will input malice etc. something that was already approved some months ago. I just got an information from my Legal Adviser that some people are fighting against the Name from Andoni. R/S.
That one is not enough, they have also asking some Authorities to start blocking my Social Medias site, etc. that bears the Name Oboloprince Gls. Have receive some email about that as evidence.
But I will not stop to promote where I came from. I will make sure I remove most of u from that cruel act and teach u the new trend life no one will know u if u fail to make intro. Pls if you are one of those fighting Against it pls stop and not claiming ur Village. Just change ur mentality and think positive. Oboloprince is just an artistic title but and a prince in the family where i came from. that is a fact.
LONG LIVE OBOLO NATION
LONG LIVE ANDONI
LONG LIVE OBOLOPRINCE GLS.             


Comments

Popular posts from this blog