EX POLICE SGT SMITH LUKE APPEAL FOR REINSTATEMENT.



Ex. Sgt Smith Luke Esukuile. A Passionate Appeal For Reinstatement. This Appeal is Directed To the incumbent Inspector-General of Nigeria Police. Ibrahim Kpotun Idris. and Concern Citizens as well as Lovers of Justice and equal treatment.
                               A POLICE SERGEANT SORROW. 
                         FANATICAL APPEAL FOR BENEFITS. 
Follow Nigerians. I am Smith Luke, An Ex. Nigeria Police Sgt. Now residing at No, 11 Otunria Street Ngo Town all in Andoni Local Government Headquarter of Rivers State.
I am humbly seeking for a reinstatement from the incumbent Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Kpotun Idris. As well as legal aid from concern citizen and Human right commission.
I Joined the Nigeria Police force as a recruit constable in Nov.1978 and I was jet to the Rank of a sergeant by Merit on 1st Jan. 1990. In all I save the force without blemish.
However in December 1997, I applied for a voluntary retirement based on my personal grand, I was told to pay the tree months’ salary in lieu of Notice to effect the process, of which I did pay, while waiting for my confirmation letter Instead I was Inform with a letter dated 16th, March 1999. That with effect from 7th September 1998. That I have been dismiss from the police service. Prior to this, I immediately write for my reinstatement dated 31th, October 1999. Since then the Nigeria Police not even confirmed my letters or even to attend to my plight and grief’s. The Judiciary which is the only Hope of the Poor and less privilege turn her back on me by stroking out my case in Ref suit no. PH/CS/1546/2004.
May I humbly refer to our National Anthem first stanza which states?
Arise, O Compatriots Nigeria call Obey to serve our fathers land with love and strength and faith the Labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain to serve with heart and mind one nation bound with freedom, peace and unity.
Let my service Not be a vain, I have served the Nigeria police force for Over 2 decades, pls let my Gratuity be given to me now that am alive.
However every document needed to follow up this issue is available, as a matter of fact the case is already with the human right commission Rivers State branch even so nothing seems to be fashionable. Pls I will be grateful if God can use a Good Samaritan to help me out of this injustice in high places. Thanks
Smith Luke Esukuile.
Call; +2348037900395
09020713926
Son Ineme Awaji.08036010392

Comments

Popular posts from this blog